It seems younger Switch fans (and, inevitably, their parents) will have plenty to look forward to on the kids franchise game tie-in front this year. We’ve seen that perennial favourite Peppa Pig is heading to Switch later this year, and younger superhero fans will no doubt be delighted to fight crime when PJ Masks: Heroes of the Night comes to the Switch in the Autumn.
In this game — another release coming courtesy of Outright Games — you’ll get your PJs on and become Catboy, Owlette, and Gekko, the heroes from the kid’s TV show. Using their superpowers – speed, super flying moves, and ‘mighty muscles’ respectively – you’ll fight to stop a host of naughty night-time baddies across eight PJ Masks locations, from city roofs and Mystery Mountain all the way to the Moon (wizards unconfirmed). With help from PJ Robot, there’s apparently a world of wholesome things such as friendship and teamwork to discover, plus a ton of hidden collectibles and trinkets, we’d wager.
Let’s find out a bit more about the key features from the press release:
– BE THE HEROES – Play as Catboy, Owlette, and Gekko
– EXPLORE THE WORLD – Visit 8 familiar PJ Masks locations
– PLAY SAFELY – Use controls designed for little heroes
– STOP THE BADDIES – Save the day from Romeo, Luna Girl, Night Ninja and more
– SEARCH FOR COLLECTIBLES – Find lots of cool hidden items
Let us know if you plan to pick up PJ Masks Heroes of the Night for a young superhero in your life when it lands on Switch later this year.