Starting at 6:00 PM PST today, members of the Xbox One Preview Alpha Skip-Ahead Ring will begin receiving the latest 1910 Xbox One system update (Build: 19H1_RELEASE_XBOX_DEV_191018363.7125.190826-1945).
- OS version released: 19H1_RELEASE_XBOX_DEV_191018363.7125.190826-1945
- Available: 6:00 PM, August 27, 2019
- Mandatory: 3:00 AM, August 28, 2019
- Fixed an issue where consoles would shut down unexpectedly when attempting to access Guide or sign into profile.
- Fixed the issue in which some consoles would shut down unexpectedly for some users.
- Fixed an issue in which you were unable to turn on your console from your controller.
- Various updates to properly reflect local languages across the console.
- Users are unable to navigate to the Privacy & Online safety section.
- Users are seeing an incorrect message when attempting to set a Home console.
- Users are unable to complete the setup for Dolby Atmos in the app and the app is not recognizing Dolby Atmos headphones
- Note: This is an issue with the Dolby Access app and the app developers are aware and investigating.
- Users who have Dolby Atmos enabled and console display settings set to 120hz with 36 bits per pixel (12-bit) are experiencing loss of Dolby Atmos audio in some situations.
- Workaround: Disable 120hz or set Video Fidelity to 30 bits per pixel (10-bit) or lower.
- Customers attempting to change their GT using the new Gamertag features on the console will not yet see those changes reflected on the console.
- Sometimes users may encounter the incorrect Profile color when powering on the console.
Thank you for being part of Alpha Skip-Ahead! For more information regarding the Xbox One Update preview rings, check out our blog post here.